Dec 2015 Group e-News
The November Group e-News has been posted to the WSO site. Click on the icon below to be redirected to the WSO site.
What is Group e-News
Information from the WSO on opportunities to participate in time-sensitive projects such as surveys, podcasts, outreach projects, reminders for Al-Anon Faces Alcoholism orders and updates about Al-Anon International Conventions
Sharing Group e-news with your group members.
Groups determine through their group conscience process how information in Group e-news is shared with members of the group. Each group has the autonomy to decide how to share the information. Groups have notified the WSO of the following ways:
- The CMA reads the newsletter and prepares a report.
- The CMA prints out the newsletter, brings it to the group, and gives a report.
- The newsletter is passed around the meeting.
- The newsletter is posted on a group bulletin board or clipboard.
- The group asks the CMA or another trusted servant to make a copy of the newsletter for each member.
- The newsletter is forwarded to group members who have provided an e-mail address for that purpose.